CLICK HERE to review the COVID-19 cleaning guidelines set by VRMA
CLICK HERE to view our COVID-19 Guest Information Page
2020 Update: This condo now sleeps 8!
This wonderfully remodeled unit is located on the top floor of Building 3, giving you an extra bedroom and wonderful views of the pool, courtyard, and ocean. You'll find fantastic features befitting a beach condo, from hardwood floors and cozy beds to a beautiful kitchen and tiled bathrooms. It provides all items you will need to have a great getaway from your busy schedule. Enjoy the private balcony with an ocean view as you wake up each morning or as you settle down each evening. If you don't feel like swimming in the ocean for a day (which is highly unlikely!), go for a refreshing swim in the pool right by the building. Restaurants and shopping are a very short drive away to the central part of Surf City. Cable TV and wireless internet (with private access) are provided for your convenience.
The Surf Condominiums is an oceanfront complex that offers convenient accommodations at affordable rates. All units have balconies with views of the inner courtyard and ocean. Private beach accesses are available for resident and guest usage. Residents and guests also have access to the swimming pool, which is open May through September. Grilling is permitted in designated grilling areas around the complex. Laundry facilities are located onsite by the Surf Unit Owner's Association office, and have coin-operated washers and dryers. Two cars permitted for each property. Boats, jet skis, trailers, or other large water or cargo vehicles are not permitted on the premises.
Bed sizes include a King, 2 Doubles, and a Queen Sleeper Sofa. Pillows, spreads, and blankets are provided. Please arrange to bring your own sheets & towels. Linen rental information is available upon request.
The Surf Condo Complex offers Cable and community Wifi service to a all units. Log in information will be provided at check in.
- Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
- ***Please Note: The complex pool is only open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.Openings outside of this time will be at the discretion of the HOA***
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 4 pm Check In time.