CLICK HERE to review the COVID-19 cleaning guidelines set by VRMA
CLICK HERE to view our COVID-19 Guest Information Page
Make yourself at home in the oceanfront condo of best-selling North Carolina novelist Diane Chamberlain. This bright and airy unit has two bedrooms and two full baths. Wake up to a view of the ocean from the king-sized bed in the master bedroom or a sound view from the twin beds in the 2nd bedroom. Enjoy the flat screen TVs in the living room and master bedroom, as well as free wireless Internet access throughout the complex. Sliding glass doors in the master bedroom open onto the oceanfront deck, bringing the sunrise right into the room. Prefer the sunset? Watch it from the balcony of the 2nd bedroom. The living room, with its expansive view of the ocean, is Diane's favorite spot to sit and write. The sliding glass doors open onto a wide deck that leads directly to the beach. Even the fully equipped kitchen and the separate laundry room in this condo have a view! Across the street, you'll find the clubhouse, boat launch and docks-everything you need for a fun-filled vacation on Topsail Island. Please, no smoking and no pets.
Queen's Grant offers convenient community amenities for its guests. The complex has private beach accesses for its residents and guests between each oceanfront building. The clubhouse is available for homeowners and guests to reserve for small functions. The picnic and grilling area overlooks the children's play area so you can keep an eye on the little ones while cooking a delightful grilled meal. Queen's Grant also provides a community boat ramp and dock for its homeowners and guests.
Bed sizes include a King and 2 Twins. Pillows, spreads, and blankets are provided. Please arrange to bring your own sheets & towels. Linen rental information is available upon request.
- Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- ***Please Note: The complex pool is only open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Openings outside of this time will be at the discretion of the HOA***
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 7 night stay requirement year round. Saturday to Saturday stays will be enforced during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 4 pm Check In time.