CLICK HERE to review the COVID-19 cleaning guidelines set by VRMA
CLICK HERE to view our COVID-19 Guest Information Page
Settle In is a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home that was built in 2013 with beautiful tile and wood floors, not to mention a unique panoramic view of the Atlantic ocean and the town of Surf City. The The neighborhood also boasts a private community pier going into the intracoastal waterway.
When you first enter the home, to the left you will find the first bedroom complete with a queen bed, flat panel television and private full bath. You also have access to your own deck overlooking the pool with the views as a backdrop.***Please Note: Pool does not open for the summer season until Memorial Day Weekend**** To the right, you will find the second bedroom complete with a full size bed and flat panel television. The room also has access to its own deck as well! The third bedroom on the right also has a full size bed with flat panel television and access to the deck. On this level there is also the laundry closet with a stacked washer/dryer for convenience. You will also find a full bathroom as well.
Up to the second floor, you are greeted by a large open and airy living area and kitchen.The living area features leather sofas along with a very comfortable papasan chair. The family will be entertained well with the large screen flat panel television and wireless internet access. Most of your time may be spent on the deck, which is just steps away from the living area. The kitchen features stainless appliances, granite countertops and all the modern conveniences such as microwave, dishwasher, blender, toaster and coffee maker. The dining area features a handmade table with seating for six along with the bar area providing another four seats.The living level also offers a half bath for your convenience during those family times.
Up the stairs you will find the master suite exclusive to the top floor. The bedroom features a queen bed with flat panel television. The master suite also offers a full bath to keep you from having to run down stairs.There is also direct access to the private deck which quite possibly offers some of the best views Topsail Island has to offer. The deck gives you a 360 degree view of the salt marshes, the town itself, and of course the Atlantic ocean! On the master suite level, there is a small bonus room with a futon for the little one. This room also has access to its own deck. Settle In is a great home and your family will be sure to make memories of a lifetime!
- Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- **Please Note: The complex pool is only open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Openings outside of this time will be at the discretion of the HOA***
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 4 pm Check In time.