For information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects, please click HERE.
This comfortable condo has been remodeled to make sure your beach vacation is pleasant and cozy. The "rustic meets relaxing" decor makes you feel at home while paying homage to the earthy feel of early beach cottages. Wake up each morning to that gorgeous ocean view from the master bedroom, then take your coffee and bagel out on the oceanfront deck so the sound of the waves can alleviate all that built-up stress and worry from daily life. If you need to go to the beach, just step out on the oceanfront deck and take the connecting walkway to the nearest beach access, all the while never letting the ocean view go out of sight! Got a fishing boat or jet skis? The sound side of the complex has boat docks, a boat ramp, and trailer parking (first come, first serve). You can't go wrong with Queen's Grant, and you'll be greatly relaxed with the wonderful atmosphere of B-105.
Queen's Grant offers convenient community amenities for its guests. The complex has private beach accesses for its residents and guests between each oceanfront building. The clubhouse is available for homeowners and guests to reserve for small functions. The picnic and grilling area overlooks the children's play area so you can keep an eye on the little ones while cooking a delightful grilled meal. Queen's Grant also provides a community boat ramp and dock for its homeowners and guests. Parking for boat/jet ski trailers is limited, and is used on a first-come-first-serve basis. Internet is provided for the entire Queen's Grant community, and is accessible in all properties. Bed sizes include a King, 2 Twins. Pillows, spreads, and blankets are provided. Please arrange to bring your own sheets & towels. Linen rental information is available upon request.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 3 pm Check In time.