An absolutely beautiful oceanfront home in Surf City! Renovations completed in 2014! Large house with a spacious layout to accommodate large groups and accompanying pets!
Its reverse living floor plan places the common areas on the top level to maximize the view for all guests. Great oceanfront decks to provide captivating ocean views, and a large sun deck for hanging out or laying out. Best of all, the house has an ELEVATOR that reaches all levels, from the ground floor up. An excellent choice for a beach vacation. Shopping and restaurants are just a short drive away in the commercial area of Surf City. Satellite TV and wireless internet provided for the time you spend indoors. Outside shower has hot & cold water, and is not enclosed. Washer & dryer are inside the property. The ground level consists of an entry hallway with access to the stairway and the elevator.
The first floor (middle level) of the house has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. On the north side of this level, the street side bedroom has a Bunk Bed (2 Twins) and a Daybed with a rollout Trundle (2 Twins), while the oceanfront bedroom has a Queen and a door to the oceanfront deck. These two bedrooms share a bathroom between them that is accessed via the hallway. On the south side of this level, the street side bedroom has a Queen and a private bathroom, while the oceanfront master bedroom has a Queen, private bathroom, and a door to the oceanfront deck. The second floor (top level) has a great room the holds the living and dining areas, and a large, well-equipped kitchen. There is one bedroom on this level on the street side of the house that has 2 Twins. There is also a full bathroom on this level, just outside the bedroom at the end of the hallway.
Bed sizes include 3 Queens, a Bunk Bed (2 Twins), a Daybed with a rollout Trundle (2 Twins), and 2 Twins. Pillows, spreads, and blankets are provided. Please arrange to bring your own sheets & towels. Linen rental information is available upon request.
Available Rental Add-On ItemsReservation Fees & Booking Information
- This property is Pet Friendly! A non-refundable $125+tax per pet fee will apply. Limit of 2 pets per reservation
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Insurance policy is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 3 pm Check In time.
Vacation Rental Policies & Procedures