CLICK HERE to review the COVID-19 cleaning guidelines set by VRMA
CLICK HERE to view our COVID-19 Guest Information Page
This stunning 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, single family home is located in the Live Oaks community of Surf City. Enjoy amazing sound and ocean views from any of the 6 decks this newly built property has to offer. The community even provides a pool for the whole family to enjoy as welll as a newly constructed community pier.
This property offers wet weather entry with parking spaces underneath the house in the event you are caught in a short Carolina rainstorm! To enter the house you will need to go up a flight of stairs from the parking area to the first floor. This three story home has two Queen beds and two Pyramid Bunk beds to accommodate a party of 10.
As you enter "Misty Weekend", there will be two impeccably decorated bedrooms on the right, each with a pyramid bunk. These two bedrooms each have individual access to a shared deck, and will share a full bathroom accessed via the hallway by the laundry closet. On the left side of the entry door, you will find the 1st floor master bedroom, furnished with a Queen bed. This master bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom and private deck overlooking the community pool. * Please note, the community pool does not open until Memorial Day.
The second floor provides a spacious kitchen, half bathroom, dining room, and living room. On this floor you will find two balconies: one off the kitchen and the other off the living room. The half bathroom is located just off the kitchen.
The third floor of the house offers a master suite with a Queen Bed. This suite includes a private bathroom, and two private balconies with magnificent ocean and sound views.
This newly furnished unit will offer cable in the living room and both master suites. Wireless Internet is available in "Misty Weekend". Family friendly amenities such as a high chair, pack & play, toddler toys, baby gate, and child crib mattress are provided for your convenience!
- Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- ***Please Note: The complex pool is only open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Openings outside of this time will be at the discretion of the HOA***
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 4 pm Check In time.