CLICK HERE to review the COVID-19 cleaning guidelines set by VRMA
CLICK HERE to view our COVID-19 Guest Information Page
Doyle's Sandfiddler is sure to please the family with its open and airy feel including two decks offer a super second-row view of the Atlantic. As you arrive at the home, you will find a large front yard and driveway that will provide more than ample parking or space for family fun times. You may enter the home from the outside stairs, very convenient for those summer showers!
The first floor of this reverse floor plan offers three bedrooms and two baths. The first bedroom on the left offers the children a pyramid bunk (double on bottom, single on top) along with a single bed. The next bedroom across the hall offers a double bed. The most loved feature of this room will be the access to the covered front deck! The third bedroom on this level is the master suite which offers a queen bed. Although your favorite features may be the large master bath with double sinks and shower/tub combo or even the access to the front covered deck for morning time beauty. This level also has the laundry area with a full-size washer and dryer. **Please note: The bedroom TV's do not offer cable service. You are welcome to bring entertainment systems with you to enjoy in the rooms but keep in mind these TV's are not HDIM compatiable.
Up the stairs to the top floor, you are greeted by a large and open family room. The kitchen features plenty of countertop space and all the modern conveniences such as dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and toaster. The kitchen area also has bar seating for 3. On the oceanside dining area, you will find a large dining table with seats for 6 and if your group is large, there are two extra chairs here as well. Everyone should experience eating dinner while overlooking the Atlantic and this is surely another treat of Sandfiddler!
The living area offers a large television with Cable, DVD/VCR Combo and wireless internet. The seating is sure to be plenty for the family with a sofa, love seat and single chair. You also have access to the front uncovered deck on this level so you can sunbath among the beautiful view. This level also offers a "convenient" full bath that services the family room or the 4th bedroom on this level. The 4th bedroom offers a double bed along with a coastal theme appeal. Downstairs you will find the convenience of a private hot and cold outside shower at the rear of the home.
Beach access is just a right across the street for those that want to fiddle around.
- Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
This property offers Standard Keyed Access. Check In packets will be available for pick up at our rentals office at 4 pm or later on Check In Day.