Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
A quaint little oceanfront property for those who enjoy traditional beach cottages with lots of charm. The house is conveniently a raised, one-level home with direct access to the beach from the oceanfront deck. Located in Topsail Beach on the south end of the island, this property is within walking distance from the Beach Shop & Grill, Patio Playground, Gift Basket, and other shops and restaurants in the area. You'll mostly enjoy the wide span of shoreline that provides plenty of beach space between the dune and water. Cable TV is provided in the living area, and wireless internet is provided for your convenience. The house has two outdoor showers: (1) on the beach access walkway, not enclosed with cold water only, and (2) on the ground level by the driveway, enclosed with hot & cold water.
The house has a simple H-plan layout, which means the kitchen & living areas are in the center of the home, while each side of the house has 2 bedrooms with a bathroom between them.
As you enter the home, you’ll find yourself walking into the wide kitchen. On your right will be a small dining table for two, and a bar separates the kitchen from the living with seating for 6 people. Just beyond the kitchen is the living area, overlooking the ocean. An oceanfront sliding door leads out to the oceanfront deck from the living room, where you’ll be able to relax and take in the salt air and ocean sounds.
The north side of the house (left when looking at the house from the street) has an oceanfront bedroom with a Queen and a street-side bedroom with Double. The bathroom is between each bedroom, accessed via the hallway.
The south side of the house (right when looking at the house from the street) has an oceanfront bedroom with a Queen and the street-side bedroom has 2 Twins. The bathroom is between each bedroom and has entry doors from either bedroom.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- PLEASE NOTE: Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 3 pm Check In time.