For information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects, please click the following link: https://vacationsontopsail.com/beach-projects
Many come to Topsail each summer as their home away from home and now there is "Another Place" for them to enjoy! This recently renovated 3 bedroom town home is a Topsail lovers dream. Located just outside of the heart of Surf City, in the Carolina Shores Community, guests will be close to local shops and restaurants as well as walking distance to the beach! Enjoy a private walkway located on the left of the complex for easy access to our beautiful beach.
When you first arrive you will find parking for up to 3 cars with 2 covered spaces and room for one more in front of the unit. The carport area offers a covered entry to the home, as well as access to the enclosed outdoor hot & cold shower, and a storage room for all your beach gear. The owners have provided a charcoal grill for guests use. Please note that gas grills are not allowed at the property. This property offers a reverse floor plan, so you are greeted by the bedroom floor as you enter. On the right you will find the master suite, complete with a king-sized bed, cable TV, access to a private covered deck and private full bath. This bathroom offers a stand up shower and vanity. As you come down the hall to the second bedroom you will pass the laundry closet which offers a full size stackable washer and dryer. You will also notice a bonus room on your left. This room is set up to be an office or study room for those who just cant leave their work behind while they enjoy the beach. The second bedroom and full bath are located at the end of the hall. This bedroom offers a queen-sized bed and flat-screen cable TV. The full shared bathroom offers a shower tub combo and vanity.
Heading upstairs you are greeted by the spacious living area. Tastefully decorated in modern beach decor, this cozy living room will provide your family with the perfect place to relax and enjoy each others company after a long day on the beach. The living room offers cable TV as well as other video streaming services through a ROKU device. Stay connected while you are in paradise with high speed wireless internet access. Just off the living room you will be able to enjoy a spacious deck with peek-a-book ocean views and ample seating. The kitchen offers all of your basic cooking needs along with modern applicances and bar seating for 3. Enjoy some of our local seafood at the dining room table, which offers seating for the whole family. Passing the kitchen you will find the final bedroom and full bath. The bedroom offers a queen bed and is located right next to the shared, top floor, full bath. This bathroom is shared by the top floor and offers a stand up shower and vanity.
This amazing property is NEW to the rental market for 2019 but won't be available for long so book your stay at "Another Place" today!
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Insurance policy is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyed Assess. Keys will be ready for pick up after 3 pm on check in day.