Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
This condominium is located at the luxurious Villa Capriani Resort in North Topsail Beach. Its cozy, coastal interior will have you relaxing and getting on "Topsail Time," as soon as you walk in the door. Take a seat out on the balcony to admire the excellent view of the colorful inner courtyard of the complex and the ocean beyond.
As you enter through the front door, you’ll find yourself in an entry foyer. The first bedroom and hall bathroom are located on the left. You’ll walk further down the hall and find the kitchen, dining room, and living room. A balcony with breathtaking views of the ocean and pools and is located off of the living room.
Entering through the door on the right will bring you into the master suite. A private bathroom will be to your right as you walk into the bedroom. A short hall holds a large closet and opens into a spacious master bedroom. A small kitchenette/wetbar and sitting area will greet you first as you enter the bed area, and the bed will rest closer to the window with an excellent view of the courtyard.
The Villa Capriani Resort offers true Topsail Island luxury. With many onsite amenities and private guest accommodations, this resort is for vacationers who really want to relax and enjoy their time on the beach. The resort provides elevators for easy access to each floor. A tennis court is available for resident & guest recreation across the street from the complex. An onsite restaurant is also available to treat yourself to a special dinner. Three swimming pools and three hot tubs are available to guests in the central courtyard of the complex. The beach access is located just beyond the largest central pool on the ocean side of the courtyard. Two cars are permitted per property, and parking permits will be issued upon checking in at the Lewis Realty office on the island. Parking around the complex is limited, but additional parking is across the street by the tennis court.
Bed sizes include a King, a Queen, and a Queen Sleeper Sofa. Pillows, bedspreads, and blankets are provided. Please arrange to bring your own sheets & towels. Linen rental information is available upon request.
- ***Please Note: The complex pool is only open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Openings outside of this time will be at the discretion of the HOA***
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 3 pm Check In time.