CLICK HERE to review the COVID-19 cleaning guidelines set by VRMA
CLICK HERE to view our COVID-19 Guest Information Page
****The Villa Capriani Complex is currently closed for rentals****
Have you ever dreamt of waking up in a beautiful villa, soaking in the gorgeous ocean view, and breathing that sweet sigh of relief? Welcome to 302-A Villa Capriani, or rather, welcome home.
Entering this beautiful two bedroom unit guests are faced with a sign welcoming them to their vacation. Immediately to the left is a half bathroom optimally placed for emergency usage. The rest of the first floor is an open style Kitchen, dining room, living room combination. The kitchen is outfitted with the tools it takes for any chef to make a wonderful meal, including updated appliances. Looking over the bar seating guests are greeted with a small dining room table. This connects to the living room which gives tenants enough seating for the whole family to watch their favorite shows on a large, wall mounted, flat screen TV.
Going up the stairs leads to the living quarters. At the top of the stairs to the left tenants will come across the first bedroom. Adorned with a double bed, and a bunk bed, this room is a perfect place to pack the children in. Tenants who sleep in this room have access to the full bathroom in the hallway and can enjoy lofty nights watching their favorite shows on a flat-screen TV. Continuing to the other end of the hall, tenants arrive in the master bedroom. This beautiful oceanview bedroom is outfitted with a king bed, a sofa, and a large flat screen TV. Guests staying in this room can invigorate their senses with sensual views from an expansive window. Access to a master bathroom is right to the left as you walk into the room.
You might be asking yourself. “I want to stay in this gorgeous, resort-esque rental property, but where’s the laundry room?” The answer is an odd one. The laundry room is in the kitchen. It’s tucked away in a small closet easily accessible for anybody in the party. The Villa Capriani Resort offers true Topsail Island luxury. With many onsite amenities and private guest accommodations, this resort is for vacationers who really want to relax and enjoy their time on the beach. The resort provides elevators for easy access to each floor. A tennis court is available for resident & guest recreation across the street from the complex. An onsite restaurant is also available to treat yourself to a special dinner. Three swimming pools and three hot tubs are available to guests in the central courtyard of the complex. The beach access is located just beyond the largest central pool on the ocean side of the courtyard. Two cars are permitted per property, and parking permits will be issued upon checking in at the Lewis Realty Associates main office. Parking around the complex is limited, but additional parking is across the street by the tennis court.
- Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
- ***Please Note: The complex pool is only open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Openings outside of this time will be at the discretion of the HOA***
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 7 night stay requirement year round. Saturday to Saturday stays will be enforced during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 3 pm Check In time.