See All Our Surf City Vacation Properties
No matter who you are, Surf City is the perfect vacation destination. There is something for everyone. Locals and tourists alike enjoy fishing, shops, restaurants, cycling, and golf year round. The beaches are clean and not crowded at all. There are the beautiful oceans and blue skies nearly all year round. You will find North Carolina coastal cuisine no matter where you go. The shopping district has shops with unique purchasing opportunities. The Intercoastal Waterway is also going to provide the perfect opportunity for water sports, like kayaking and water-skiing.
Surf City was founded in 1949 as a small fishing village and in 60 years has flourished as the heart of Topsail Island. After World War II, the land around Surf City was converted from a military training area and released to private developers, who made it one of America`s top vacation destinations. If you are looking for the perfect getaway, let`s take a look at some of the fine rental properties that are available from Lewis Realty Associates.
Vacation rentals in Surf City for everyone
If you are looking for a vacation rental in Surf City, Lewis Realty Associates has plenty of properties to choose from that will let you enjoy your stay. We have everything from spacious 4 bed, 3 bath homes to smaller condos that are perfect for a romantic getaway. One of our more popular properties is Our Time. This rental home is your own personal oasis right in the heart of Surf City. This unit will easily sleep twelve, is pet friendly, has vaulted ceilings, and is one of our oceanfront rentals.
If your party is a little bit smaller, and you don`t plan on being at your rental much, you might want to consider one of our vacation condos. For example, Surf Condos 414 - Dolphin`s Drift. This is an affordable, cozy rental. You can start your day out at the Breakfast Bar and relax in the evening in the living area with a book or a movie.
No matter how long you are staying nor the size of your party, you will find a Surf City vacation rental that is a great fit for you and your family.
If you are looking for the right Surf City vacation rental, Lewis Realty Associates has you in good hands. If you browse our rental listings, you will find properties that are in convenient areas, have great reviews, and promise a comfortable stay while away from home. Here are a few things to think about when selecting a rental listing:
● Look at the number of rooms and the number of beds that are available. Some of our properties can sleep as many as twelve people.
● If you are bringing your furry friend, you are in good hands. Some of our vacation rentals are pet friendly.
● Pick something that is conveniently located for the things you want to do. If you want to spend a lot of time shopping, you might want to consider a rental that is closer to downtown Surf City.
● While there are many restaurants to choose from, our rentals are equipped to let you eat at your rental if you choose to spend a night in.
● Make sure to look at least a few properties within the listings. This will help you find a vacation rental that is a great fit for you and your party.
While planning your Surf City vacation, you will find activities that match virtually any interest. If you are looking to see a piece of history or an escape experience, Surf City has enough things to do for no matter how long of a vacation you plan on taking. Here are a few things that you might want to try:
● Tiki Tours: Tiki Tours offers a very popular shelling tour, a historical nature tour of the area, and even a nighttime tour if you are looking for a party. The largest boat will hold up to 46 people for private weddings and parties, and pontoons hold six passengers for smaller parties.
● Topsail Escape Room: If you want an escape adventure, Surf City also has these. Blackbeard`s Scavenger Hunt is a popular escape adventure, which features a 1.5-mile walk through Surf City led via your cell phone.
● Shipwreck Point Miniature Golf: This is a popular miniature golf course that also features pirate-themed fun.
If you are looking to dine out, there are several different restaurants and bars throughout the area. Fancy Sushi Asian Fusion is a Japanese/Chinese sushi bar with a large menu. Buddy`s Crab House is a great family seafood restaurant. Surf Dog Bites & Brews is a great place to grab lunch or an afternoon meal. You will also find several different amenities like surf schools and water sport rentals if you`ve come to Topsail to enjoy the water.
Any time year round is a perfect time to visit Surf City. Some vacation goers choose to visit during the spring months. Children are still in school and the water is nice and cool. During Spring Break, Surf City has the potential to become a little bit crowded. Summer is a great time to visit Surf City if you want to see sea turtles, as this is the time of year they lay their eggs. The weather also reaches its peak heat and the fishing is also great. Fall and winter months are great if you want to enjoy Surf City`s indoor attractions and walk the beaches.
During the spring months, the temperatures range from 50 °F to 70 °F. During the summer months, it never drops below 65 °F and the highs are in the low 90s. During the winter, the temperature tends to be between 32 °F and 60 °F.
You should start looking at a vacation rental in Surf City as soon as you are planning your vacation. All the rental units tend to fill very quickly during the current month. You should start planning your vacation at least six months in advance and book your rental a minimum of three months in advance.
If you book through Lewis Realty Associates, you will find that we make fees simple and hassle-free. Your rental will include the cost of cleaning! You also do not have to pay a security deposit. Each rental agreement includes damage protection. Your party is covered for up to $1,500 for accidental damages during your stay.
You can check in at 4 pm and check out at 10 am. We give you one option of checking in early or checking out late with a small fee.
If you liked Surf City and the Topsail area and want to plan another vacation, Lewis Realty & Associates makes it easy to start planning for your next vacation when your current one ends. You can place a "Token Hold" for the next year for only $40 and tax. You then have until February 1 to pay the first half of the balance.
If you are looking for a great vacation destination, consider Surf City. Lewis Realty Associates will make it easy for you to find the right vacation rental, and you will enjoy Topsail with the luxury of an affordable rental.