CLICK HERE to review the COVID-19 cleaning guidelines set by VRMA
CLICK HERE to view our COVID-19 Guest Information Page
Located in the Surf Condos complex which offers a community pool, several outdoor showers, and two private beach walkways that lead to the sandy, white beach and crystal blue waters. The large parking lot is available to guests and residents and is guarded during the summer months. An onsite laundry facility is available for guest and owners alike. Boats, trailers and jet skis are not allowed.
Surf Condo 823 is located on the second floor of Building 8. Parking is located in the widely available spaces surrounding the complex. Enjoy watching the sun come up over the ocean from your private deck. Or if you prefer, the sites and sounds of the ocean can also be enjoyed from the open living room, kitchen or dining area. Relax in the living room, furnished with comfortable shabby chic chairs and sofa. The coffee table and ottomans really complete the look. Watch your favorite programs on the large flat screen TV with cable and a blueray player. A breakfast bar with 3 bar stools separates the living room from the kitchen. The kitchen is completely stocked with double sink, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and coffee maker. The ample cabinets are full of cooking and dining ware. A dining table with seating for 3 is located just outside the kitchen. Located off the hallway from the kitchen is an alcove containing bunk beds, perfect for the teens or little ones. The bedroom contains a queen size bed, decorated with a clean white comforter, dresser, and bedside table with lamp. A cable TV completes the furnishings. Attached is a half bath that shares the bathtub with the hall bath.
The Surf Condo Complex offers Cable and community Wifi service to a all units. Log in information will be provided at check in.
- Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
- ***Please Note: The complex pool is only open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.Openings outside of this time will be at the discretion of the HOA***
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 4 pm Check In time.