CLICK HERE to review the COVID-19 cleaning guidelines set by VRMA
CLICK HERE to view our COVID-19 Guest Information Page
Come experience coastal living first hand in this beautifully renovated condominium. Tastefully remodeled by an interior designer, you'll find a gorgeous kitchen, stylized bedrooms, and inviting living areas. Freshly painted with new flooring for 2016! Prop your feet up and relax in this wonderful retreat. Each bedroom has its own deck. The master bedroom has access to the oceanfront deck, and the second bedroom has a private balcony that overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway. Wake up to the sound of the ocean, make a mimosa, and head down to beach!
Queen's Grant offers convenient community amenities for its guests. The complex has private beach accesses for its residents and guests between each oceanfront building. The clubhouse is available for homeowners and guests to reserve for small functions. The picnic and grilling area overlooks the children's play area so you can keep an eye on the little ones while cooking a delightful grilled meal. Queen's Grant also provides a community boat ramp and dock for its homeowners and guests. Parking for boat/jet ski trailers is limited, and is used on a first-come-first-serve basis. Internet is provided for the entire Queen's Grant community, and is accessible in all properties.
Bed sizes include 2 Queens. Pillows, spreads, and blankets are provided. Please arrange to bring your own sheets & towels. Linen rental information is available upon request.
- Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- ***Please Note: The complex pool is only open for guest use from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Openings outside of this time will be at the discretion of the HOA***
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 4 pm Check In time.