CLICK HERE to review the COVID-19 cleaning guidelines set by VRMA
CLICK HERE to view our COVID-19 Guest Information Page
This adorable oceanfront beach home provides both comfort and fun! Decorated with bright colors and coastal accents, this home is sure to keep smiles on your faces. Located on the slow portion of S. Shore Drive, the house is one street removed from the busy main road. The Surf City Pier is just a few blocks away. Although part of a duplex, both the entry side and oceanfront deck have separation walls to give you the privacy you need. The beach access walkway and stairway are shared among both sides of the duplex, but each oceanfront deck is separated. There are 3 TV's with cable provided for your convenience: living room, master bedroom, and the queen bedroom; the twin bedroom does not have cable but it there is a DVD player for your convenience. Wireless internet is also provided for the time you spend indoors. A stacked washer & dryer is available inside the property. Grab your favorite mixers and beverages, and spend the week in coastal comfort at Sea Green.
You'll enter into a foyer with an armoire with two of the three bedrooms to your left. One is a queen room with lots of closet space and a large cable television. The other features two twins and another flat screen TV.
To the right, you'll find a standing washer and dryer next to a spacious full bathroom. Next, you'll find the open kitchen and living area. The kitchen has updated stainless steel appliances and an island with a built-in glass-top stove. The living room has a large flat screen television and access to the oceanfront deck, along with a view of the ocean.
The master bedroom is to your right, which also has a sliding glass door with access to the back deck. There is another flat screen TV along with an attached, private, full bathroom.
Bed sizes include a King, a Queen, and 2 Twins. Pillows, bedspreads, and blankets are provided. Please arrange to bring your own sheets & towels. Linen rental information is available upon request.
- Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 4 pm Check In time.