If you are looking for a vacation home on a quiet stretch of the beach yet still close to the heart of Surf City for dining, shopping, and leisure activities then look no further! A Grande Green is located in the highly sought after area of South Shore Drive in Surf City. This attractive home sits one mile south of the Surf City Fishing Pier-a perfect destination for those who enjoy a relaxing morning walk. If walking on the beach is not your thing, enjoy lounging on one of the decks with an unobstructed view of the grande green ocean. "A Grande Green" offers a reverse floor plan, with the kitchen and living room on the top floor and most of the bedrooms on the lower levels. This design plan allows for impressive ocean views in the part of the home where the most time is spent. The fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops will delight the cook in the family! Your family can choose to have your morning cup of coffee at the spacious dining room table or the picnic table right on the top deck - either way it comes with a dose of Vitamin Sea!
The top floor of the house features the elegant Master Bedroom with a king-sized bed and a large bathroom to be shared with those in the living room. The middle level provides 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and the washer and dryer. On this level, two of the bedrooms, each with a queen bed, have a private full bathroom and deck access. The remaining two rooms, one with a queen bed and a children's room with two twin beds, share a full bathroom in the hallway. The lower level of the house is perfect for those with children or those looking for privacy and a quiet place to lay their heads. This level contains two bedrooms, each with a queen bed, and a shared full bathroom. "A Grande Green" is loaded with amenities that are sure to make this beach house a crowd pleaser. In addition, to the top of the line deck furniture, beachfront benches are located on the private beach access to maximize your outdoor relaxation experience. Televisions with either cable or a media player are located in the living area and in all of the bedrooms. Wireless internet is provided for your convenience. Pillows and bedspreads are provided. Please arrange to bring your own sheets, bath towels, and beach towels. Linen rental information is available upon request.
Please Note: Limited cable during January and February months.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Insurance policy is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 3 pm Check In time.