Click here for information on current Topsail Island Beach Nourishment Projects.
Welcome to 330 Seashore Drive, also known as La Paloma. This stunning oceanfront home captivates you from the moment you pull up. With ample parking, ground level storage and access to 2 garage areas, your family will be able to unpack and get your vacation started with ease!
The main stairs as you first enter lead you to the first floor. Four of the bedrooms and the laundry room can be found on this level. Turning left into the first bedroom, tenants will find a set of twin beds. Perfect room for kids, there is a small flat screen TV on top one of two tall dressers. The next bedroom, to the right, might be even more spectacular for children, offering a twin bed and a pyramid bunk bed (a full on the bottom, and a twin on the top). The final bedrooms on this floor are almost identical. Adorning queen beds and TV’s, these bedrooms are optimal retreats for couples looking for some privacy while staying close to children just a bathroom away. They both also have access to a beautiful second floor deck. Tenants can enjoy gorgeous views of the beach from a cozy hammock as well as a couple of chairs. This floor also offers guests 2 Jack and Jill Bathrooms to make getting ready a breeze!
Traveling up one more flight of stairs leads guests to the spacious and open third floor. To the right as you walk in is a spacious kitchen. The kitchen is stocked with all the tools needed to make a wonderful meal aside from the food itself. Looking from the kitchen, guests can see the open living room and dining room over ample bar seating. This combined space as well as the rest of the house is fully tiled. On the oceanfront wall is a large TV which can be enjoyed by everybody in the party. This area offers ample seating for occupancy including a couch, loveseat, and a dining room table with six chairs. Deck access to the third floor deck is also available. A picnic table is available with gorgeous views while enjoying sunrise breakfasts, tropical lunches, and starlight dinners. On the left side of the home you will find a conveniently located half bath.
The final and largest bedroom is located just off the living room and is outfitted with a king sized bed. Another bonus of the master bedroom is the attached master bathroom. This very spacious room offers a double vanity for simultaneous use. Fully rounding out the room is a TV, and access to the third floor deck.
- Sorry but NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- No Smoking is allowed inside this property.
- Linens are not provided but can be rented along with your reservation. Please ask for pricing information. Pillows and blankets will be provided for all advertised sleeping arrangements.
- This property has a 3 night stay minimum requirement for all reservations during our Castaway and Low Maritime seasons. A 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay will be required during our High Maritime, Bungalow and Buccaneer seasons. Please see rate section for season dates.
- No pesky Security Deposits! An Accidental Damage Program is included with all reservations.
- This property offers Keyless Access Entry for speedy check in. An entry code will be provided prior to arrival. Keyless Codes activate at the 3 pm Check In time.